Become a Service Provider - Basic Info
Is your business located in southern coastal Maine in any of the towns of York, Kittery, Eliot, S.Berwick, Wells or Ogunquit?
If so....Are you or your business --
- Dedicated to enhancing the lives of the 50+ population by providing a service that enables our members to live a healthy, meaningful life in their own homes?
- Looking for ways to help the 50+ population by providing excellent service, putting their needs first, and respecting confidentiality in all interactions with our members?
- Willing to provide your services at a discount to our members?
- Available to be on-call?
- Willing to volunteer/provide your services pro bono?
If you can answer ‘yes’ to any of these questions, Neighborhood Network wants to talk to you!
The major purpose of Neighborhood Network is to enable our members to access safe and reliable professional services and volunteers, and we take our responsibility seriously. We are pleased to facilitate the connection of our members with reliable, reputable fee for-service providers and volunteers. If you would like to be considered as a pre-vetted provider, please provide us with the screening information requested below. If you and/or your organization meets our threshold criteria, we will be contacting you to arrange a personal interview to further ensure there is a good match between the professionals we vet and our members.
Referrals for pre-vetted service providers include:
- home and yard maintenance projects
- technology assistance
- organizers and personal shoppers
- house and pet sitters
- health and wellness services
- home health care
You may also download our vendor vetting form and/or our volunteer application form, fill it out, and email it back to us, or snail mail your form(s) to: Neighborhood Network, 4 Pine Grove Lane, York, ME 03909.
Thank you for your interest! For more information call 207-351-1828, or email us.
Discount Notes/Payment Terms